We have to say, Ella’s Frozen Yogurt has the concept of a birthday party a little bit backward. Generally, whoever is having a birthday can expect to receive gifts in recognition of the milestone. As the beloved frozen yogurt shop turns three, Ella’s has turned this tradition on its head, however, and it’s the one giving out gifts. Not only that, but Ella’s Frozen Yogurt isn’t just celebrating one day this week.
If you stop by any day between now and Sunday, March 16, you can enjoy a different special each day. We don’t mean to be sacrilegious when we say this, but Ella’s Frozen Yogurt is almost turning its birthday into the froyo-version of Hanukkah. From today on, here are the individual specials you can look forward to at the Greenwood store as part of the birthday festivities:
- Wednesday March 12: Bring a can of food with you to donate and you’ll get 30% off your purchase.
- Thursday March 13: Grandparent Day – Show Ella’s a picture of your grandchildren and you’ll receive 30% off.
- Friday March 14: Student Day – Show your student ID and you’ll receive 30% off.
- Saturday March 15: Activities and Giveaways all day.
- Sunday March 16: Family Fun Day – Bring the family in to sing Happy Birthday to Ella’s and receive 30% off the entire purchase.
This is all in addition to the Happy Hour special of buy one, get one FREE between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. at both locations Ella’s Frozen Yogurt may have the birthday gift concept in reverse, but you won’t hear us or any Cheapsters complaining.