To Cheapsters who already have your exact route and plan laid out for Black Friday shopping, we apologize for the redundancy of this post. To all of you still trying to map out a strategy based on which stores open when, however, we wanted to make it a little easier. We borrowed this list from CouponSherpa.com, which has plenty of other Black Friday deals you can research. In the meantime, we hope this proves convenient for you, and that you have a wonderful time shopping this weekend:
Greenwood Park Mall: The entire mall opens at midnight on Friday, shoppers are welcome to hang out in the common areas beginning at 11 pm. on Thursday. All stores here are required to open at midnight, regardless of what national chain hours have have set.
Castleton Square Mall: Entire mall opens at midnight on Friday, stores will make individual decisions on opening times.
Washington Square Mall: Entire mall opens at midnight on Friday; all national chains and retail operations are anticipated to be open at that time.
Clay Terrace: Mall officially opens at 7 a.m. on Friday; individual stores may make the decision to open earlier.
Circle Center Mall: Mall opens at 7 a.m on Friday, anchor stores will open at midnight.
The Fashion Mall at Keystone at the Crossing: Mall opens at 8 a.m. on Friday. The first 500 shoppers to stop by Guest Services in the 1st level Nordstrom Wing will receive a free gift from The Fashion Mall.
Individual store announcements include:
- Best Buy: Opens at Midnight Friday. Doorbuster tickets will be handed out two hours prior to opening.
- Big Lots: Opens 6 a.m. on Friday.
- Fry’s: Opens at midnight on Friday
- Gander Mountain: Opens 9 a.m. on Thursday
- HH Gregg: Opens 10 p.m. on Thursday.
- Home Depot: Opens 5 a.m. on Friday
- JC Penney: Opens at 6:00 a.m. Friday, and customers will receive a button with a special code that could win them prizes, trips, and other gifts when they enter online.Hot deals include $8 small kitchen appliances and $12 cable sweaters.
- JoAnn Fabric: Opens 6 am on Friday.
- Kmart: Open from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving, opens again at 8:00 p.m. and stays open until 3:00 a.m. on Black Friday. It will close for another two hours, re-opening at 5:00 a.m. on Friday
- Kohl’s: Opens at Midnight Friday. Kohl’s published a preview of their Black Friday offerings earlier this week. Shoppers will receive $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent during the holiday weekend.
- Lowe’s – Opens at 5 a.m. Friday. Doorbusters include tools and holiday decor, but most deals will be available online starting at midnight on Thanksgiving.
- Macy’s – Opens at midnight Friday. Use The Black Friday app to stay informed about doorbusters and unadvertised deals.
- Meijer’s: Opens 6 a.m. on Friday. Big catchis a 32″ LED television for $248.
- Old Navy: Opens at 4 a.m. on Friday. Doorbusters include fleece zip sweaters for $5, character t-shirts (think Mickey Mouse) $5, Adoraboots, $12.
- Radio Shack – Opens at 6 a.m. Friday. Get $10 in coupons for every $50 you spend.
- Sam’s Club: Bricks and mortar stores open at 7 a.m on Friday; members can sign in online and begin taking advantage of BF prices on Wednesday at 11 pm EST. Free shipping for many items.
- Sears – Opens at 8 p.m. Thursday. Sears will have two doorbuster events, the first when doors open and the second at 4 a.m. on Black Friday.
- Target – Opens at 9 p.m. Thursday Get a $10 gift card when you spend $50 or more on select items between 4 a.m. and noon on Black Friday.
- Toys ‘R Us – Opens at 8 p.m. Thursday. The first 200 shoppers will can get a stocking stuffer-laden goody bag valued at around $30.
- Victoria’s Secret: Opens at midnight Friday in most places, Free limited edition tote bag containing gift set of Vicki’s beauty products with minimum $65 purchase.
- Walmart – Opens at 8 p.m. Thursday. Walmart’s second doorbuster event includes a “1-Hour Stock Guarantee” where shoppers can purchase a card in lieu of an out-of-stock doorbuster for delivery by Christmas.