The older we get, the more time seems to race by. Days turn into weeks, which turn into months and years that seem to fly by faster as we go. So it shouldn’t be such a surprise to you that we’re already bringing a Valentine’s Day deal to your attention. Chocolate for the Spirit is offering a Valentine’s Day special that only lasts from now until Monday, January 21.
While February 14 is still a few weeks away, Chocolate for the Spirit requires you to order early because all the chocolates they sell are made fresh by hand. The bad news is that this means a limited number of orders can be filled. The good news is that you’ll know that you’re receiving a high-quality product if you order the Valentine’s Day special.
So, here’s the deal. If you order from the site’s Valentine’s Day tab, use the code Valentine2013 during checkout and you will receive 20% off your order. You can pay the $5 for convenient online ordering, but you can avoid that shipping cost by picking up your order at the Indianapolis City Market Location. You will be offered the choice during checkout.
Here are some (though not all) of the products you’ll have to choose from in the Valentine Day special:
- Hearts of Passion – Passion Fruit puree ganache
- East Meets West – 38% Milk Chocolate with premium, sweet Saigon Cinnamon and Kentucky Bourbon ganache
- Blood Orange with Honey – 72% Dark Chocolate with tantalizing sweet and sour Blood Orange and Honey filling
- Dark Vader (our vote for most creative title) – 72% Dark Chocolate ganache double dipped in the same 72% Dark Chocolate
- Chai Tigers – 38% Milk Chocolate ganache infused with exotic Chair spices and double-dipped in 38% Milk Chocolate and accented with 36% White Chocolate stripes