We posted about this upcoming Upland Oktoberfest a couple of weeks ago, but have an update on what musical acts are performing and when. If you missed the first posting, read on for all the information. The following is the performance schedule for the day:
- Kaleidostars: 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Unites States Three: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Shelby County Sinner: 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- The Chardon Polka Band: 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- The Jon Strahl Band (with Luke Stanley): 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
One of the highlight events for the year for German-Americans is Oktoberfest. This wonderful festival is all about celebrating with family and friends, dancing to the music, and enjoying some tasty German beer.
Upland Brewery is sponsoring the first annual Upland Oktoberfest at Military Park in the heart of downtown Indianapolis on Saturday, September 22. The event will last from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and will feature live music from a showcase of local musicians, along with a German-style menu and Upland’s special Bavarian-style lager. (We hope you are ready to drink and be merry, as Upland will be serving the lager in liter steins.)
While certain sections of the park will be designated for those 21 years of age or older, plenty of the area will be open to all ages. So, you can bring your whole family for a fun German afternoon. As we are all about partying on the cheap, here are the financial details:
- Ticket prices the day of the festival will be $10 per person. You can order online here and save and just pay $5 per person.
- If you plan on coming with a group of at least five people, you can order your tickets in a bundle and pay only $4 per person.