The Indiana Pacers are off to a roaring start after defeating the Orlando Magic and the New Orleans Pelicans. Right now, they have an even better record than the mighty Miami Heat, and they are doing it even while Danny Granger sits injured on the sidelines. It’s a great year to be a Pacers fan, and a great year deserves a great deal. Look no further than Lucas Oil Family Nights for the best Pacers deal you’ll see.
There are six home games this season played on Saturdays that are designated as Family Nights. One game is tomorrow, but tickets are still available. Starting at just $12.50 each, you can purchase tickets for the whole family. Compared to retail price, that’s a total savings of $86 if you’re buying for a family of four. However, it doesn’t end at just tickets. Every ticket purchased in this way receives a voucher for a FREE hot dog, bag of chips, and Pepsi product drink. Plus, every ticket receives a voucher for a FREE gift (i.e. a Pacers t-shirt).
The Pacers are going to be a high-quality basketball team to watch this season, and $50 for a family of four to watch basketball, eat dinner, and walk away with team merchandise is an incredible deal. Click here to book your Lucas Oil Family Night tickets, and keep in mind that this is the schedule of games available for the low price:
- November 2 at 7:00 p.m. – Cleveland Cavaliers
- November 23 at 7:00 p.m. – Philadelphia 76ers
- December 28 at 7:00 p.m. – Brooklyn Nets
- January 4 at 7:00 p.m. – New Orleans Pelicans
- January 18 at 7:00 p.m. – L.A. Clippers
- February 1 at 7:00 p.m. – Brooklyn Nets
- March 21 at 7:00 p.m. – Chicago Bulls
- April 6 at 6:00 p.m. – Atlanta Hawks