Mark your calendars, because you have a unique opportunity in Downtown Indianapolis every second Thursday of the month. Once a month, ExactTarget hosts an event known as Second Thursdays on Georgia Street. (Pssst., that’s this week.) On October 11, you are invited to stop by for FREE entertainment. If you work downtown, this could serve as a perfect lunch break at nearby restaurants like the The Old Spaghetti Factory or Harry & Izzy’s. The event lasts from 11:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., and includes all of the following activities to enjoy:
- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: Meet the Pacemates and Boomer
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Autograph session with Colts cheerleaders
- 5:00 p.m.: Live band performance from Jake Brothers
- 6:30 p.m.: Live band performance from The Rhinestones
- 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: FREE Zumba class available
If you didn’t drop by on the Second Thursday in September, this is another opportunity for you to discover why Georgia Street is the most fun stretch of road in all of Downtown Indianapolis.