On this last day of January, we say goodbye to formal mentions of new starts and new year resolutions — although we certainly applaud Cheapsters who take on challenges and changes no matter what the calendar date. But we don’t want to leave the crafty — or not-so-crafty behind with an encouraging word.
Yes, you can learn to knit, crochet, quilt, paint, make jewelry, sculpt, work with glass, create cards, stamp leather, make soap or candles, or dabble in mixed media. FaveCraft is willing to walk you through whatever you want to learn (or perfect) with its FREE daily newsletters and archives of patterns, instructions and photos.
In fact, they’re already throwing in the perks before you even get over there: Sign up for FaveCrafts Quick and Crafty email newsletter and receive the 21 Valentine Craft Ideas for Kids eBook as a welcome gift.
Other free ebooks this month include:
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- How To Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast
- How to Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor, & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Jewelry for You! How to Make Handmade Beaded Bracelets and Necklaces from Consumer Crafts and Crafts Unleashed
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- We’ve Got You Covered: 25 Crochet and Knit Throws
To check out your next craft adventure, click here. I just downloaded instructions to make a crocheted frog. Now I need to buy a hook and learn the stitches.