Considering we post deals, discounts, and freebies, most of our restaurant posts involve cheap meals (not that you couldn’t have guessed that from our name). However, even the most budget-savvy Cheapster can splurge every now and then for a special occasion. If you think you’ve earned a fancy night (that happens to be a great value for the price), Pipers offers a great opportunity with its Spring Wine Dinner.
Always the optimists, Piper’s hopes that this celebration of spring will usher in the arrival of the new and warmer season. For just $45 per person, you can enjoy the wine dinner and the multiple courses it entails. Here’s the menu for this exquisite wine dinner (each course will be accompanied by a complementary wine selection):
- Appetizer: Sauteed Havarti cheese topped with grilled asparagus and balsamic drizzle
- Salad: Baby Romaine hearts Caesar with bacon-wrapped shrimp
- Beef Course: Roasted beef tenderloin with green peppercorn cognac sauce
- Seafood Course: Pan-seared Atlantic halibut with lemon caper sauce
- Dessert: Russian cream with berry compote and pistachios
Space will be limited, so we recommend you call Piper’s at (317) 888-7667 to make your reservation today if you’re interested. We know that a $45 meal isn’t in everyone’s financial plan, but it is a better price than you’ll pay for this kind of menu in an upscale restaurant downtown.