In case you had not noticed from all the football players in the NFL wearing pink lately, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Of course, the NFL isn’t the only one taking up the theme and raising money and awareness to fight this terrifying disease. Local favorite Paradise Bakery and Cafe is joining in this month, as well.
Between now and October 31, they are featuring their unique Pink Ribbon Bagel. This delicious bagel is made with cherry chips, dried cherries and cranberries, vanilla, honey, and brown sugar. The best part – a portion of the proceeds from these bagels will go directly to a local charity that supports breast cancer research. So stop by and show your support for the fight against breast cancer and enjoy a tasty and unique-looking bagel. The following lists the five Paradise Bakery locations in the Indianapolis area:
- 8540 Castleton Corner Drive in Castleton
- 111 Monument Circle, Suite 100 in Downtown Indy
- 9510 N. Meridian Street, Suite A in Indianapolis
- 14550 Clay Terrace Boulevard, Suite 100 in Carmel
- 13230 Harrell Parkway, Suite 400 in Noblesville