Did you attend the 2014 MotoGP event at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway this year? If you or someone you know did and you enjoyed yourself, you’re in extreme luck this week. The Red Bull Indianapolis GP is already gearing up for next year’s race, and the best prices belong to those who ordered tickets already this year.
Specially priced benefits are available to fans who either reorder tickets or request seating upgrades for the 2015 edition of our city’s MotoGP race. The race date is still to be announced, but here are the kinds of deals we’re talking about for returning customers:
- Motorcycle Track Lap: Gate price of $40, Rewards price of $5
- VIP Museum Motorcycle Parking (three-day): Gate price of $40, Rewards price of $5
- VIP Automobile Parking (three-day): Gate price of $40, Rewards price of $5
- Friday/Saturday General Admission ticket: Gate price of $40, Rewards price of $5
- Early Access and Saturday MotoGP Pit Walk: Gate price of $40, Rewards price of $21
These incredible price discounts can be yours if you reorder tickets for next year by Monday August 25 with your reserved seat ticket purchase. MotoGP may not have the popularity of IndyCar or NASCAR yet, but it’s in our blood as citizens of Indy to be drawn to the sound of the starting engines at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This way, however, you have a chance to embrace your heritage on the cheap. Check out the Indianapolis GP website for more information on how to reorder your tickets.