Today, Friday, January 25, is noteworthy for a couple of reasons. First of all, February and Valentine’s Day are just around the corner (hint for guys who haven’t written this down yet). Second, the Indianapolis Museum of Art will be staying open late. The last Friday of every month, the Indianapolis Museum of Art keeps its doors open longer so that guests can enjoy a variety of FREE experiences, each different depending on the month. Generally, these e include tours, new art galleries, and guest performers. Additionally, food and a cash bar from Sun King Brewing are available for purchase.
So, what can you look forward to tonight at the Indianapolis Museum of Art? Click here for full details on each of these activities, but we’ll give the schedule rundown for times of each activity:
- 6:00 p.m. – Take it from the Top (featuring Dr. Charles Venable)
- 7:00 p.m. – Winter Nights: Days of Heaven (note: there is a $9 charge to see this movie; $5 for members and students)
- 7:30 p.m. – Take a Slightly Naughty Tour
- 8:00 p.m. – Express Yourself
- 8:30 p.m. – Final Friday Music Series: Kaleidoscope Jukebox