It is because of our beloved Cheapsters tuning in and taking advantage of the deals, discounts, and freebies we find that we are able to continue doing what we do. With that in mind, whenever you ask for something in particular, we will do what we can to find it for you.
This post is dedicated to our friend and Cheapster Mary, who will be returning to Indianapolis for a reunion and wished to know about happy hour specials on Friday September 14 while she was in town. Mary, this rundown of specials from all sides of town is for you and any others who have the same curiosity. We hope you enjoy the reunion and keep following our posts:
- Broad Ripple Tavern from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. (745 Broad Ripple Avenue): $3 Domestic pints, $4 Blue Moon pints, $4 Sun King pints, $4 Jager bombs, $4 Cuervo Silver shots, and $4 well liquors.
- Kona Grill from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and then 10:00 p.m. to Midnight (14395 Clay Terrace Blvd. in Carmel): Drinks – $4.50 for cosmopolitan, glasses of wine, or margaritas. Food – Half-off on appetizers.
- Union Jack Pub from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. (6225 W. 25th Street in Speedway): $3.25 Long Island and Long Beach
- Lizard’s Pub & Eatery from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. (5002 Madison Avenue on the South side of Indy): Drinks – $1 Jello shots, $3 Long Islands, Fat Tire, and Select Pitchers, $2.25 PBR. Food – 50 cent wings
- Claddagh Irish Pub from Noon to Midnight (234 South Meridian Street in Downtown Indy) $1.50 pucker shots, $2.50 Sam Adams (bottles and 16 oz. pints), $5 Irish car bombs.
- Champps from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. (49 W. Maryland Street in Downtown Indianapolis): Half-off appetizers.
- Teddy’s Burger Joint from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Follow this link for 3 Indianapolis locations): $4 domestic mugs and $6 import mugs (mugs are 34 ounces).