When it comes to fabric stores, a seamstress’s dream is a half off sale on all the materials she needs for Christmas gifts, back-to-school needs and Halloween costumes.
Pinch yourself awake and get to Hancock Fabrics on Saturday, August 10. The doors open at 9 am for this one day sale. Expect to take a 50% discount on the price of
- All fashion drapery and upholstery fabrics
- All cut order express fabrics
- Home decor linings
- An extra 50% off all red tag sale fabrics
- All fleece solids, prints, anti-pill and kits
- Entire stock of sewing and quilting notions
- Batting, foam and fiberfill
- Entire stock of lace and trim
Super Saturday also means you can grab Kwik Sew Patterns for $7.99 each (regularly $11.99 each, limit 10) and McCall’s patterns 5 for $5, again limit 10 per customer. Hancock Fabrics also has several sewing machine models marked down.
Need something not listed? If you’re over 55 years old, the 15% senior discount on all regular and sale priced items is in effect here on the first and third Wednesday of every month. Military personnel enjoy the same 15% discount on their entire purchase on the second Wednesday of the month.
There are two Hancock Fabric locations in central Indiana: 8811 Hardegan St. near Greenwood and E. 116th St. in Carmel.