Christmas is coming, the goose is getting
- Please do put a penny in the old man’s hat
- If you haven’t got a penny, a ha’penny will do
- If you haven’t got a ha’penny, then God bless you!
- The good news? You don’t need coins or bills of any denomination to enjoy the holiday party at Goose the Market on North Delaware St. today. From 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Thursday, December 19, you can wander in after work and enjoy fire-roasted chestnuts (yep, there’s a song about these too, so that curiosity alone should drive a few us us to this specialty market), live music, and FREE beer and wine tastings with Crossroad Vintners and Yelp Indy.
- We’re pretty sure they won’t make you sing any Christmas songs, either, unless you taste too many free beers. Then anything’s … uh, game.