It will be hard for competitors to beat this one: Dimitri’s, located at U.S. 31 South and I-465, has a special summer breakfast menu that will fill you up and let you leave with your wallet feeling stuffed as well. For more details on all the menu offerings (including the breakfast menu we’re about to discuss), check out the Dimitri’s Facebook Page.
From 6 am to 9 am Monday through Friday, Dimitri’s offers 8 breakfast choices for $3.95 each:
- Belgian waffle
- Short stack of pancakes (3)
- Half order of French toast (2)
- Half order of biscuits and gravy with two eggs any style
- Full order of biscuits and gravy
- Two egg veggie omelette served with potatoes and toast
- Two eggs with toast and choice of two bacon strips, two sausage links or one sausage patty.
- Two egg cheese omelette served with potatoes and toast
If that doesn’t perk up your day, a china plate, a smiling waitress, a relaxed atmosphere and often Dimitri himself should do the trick. Dimitri’s keeps the coffee pot on when only caffeine will do, too.
Choosing your favorite among the sandwiches, salads, pasta dishes and daily specials becomes more challenging as the clock ticks through the day. But while you can always choose from the expanded breakfast menu, this $3.95 special price ends at 9 am every morning, so you’ll need to make it a deliberate part of your schedule.