Indianapolis hosts a plethora of Mexican restaurants, but Don Pablo’s is one of the most unique. With the fun and wild atmosphere, it seems only appropriate that Don Pablo’s is offering Loco Deals every day of the week. Here is the rundown of the daily specials:
- Monday: All you can eat burrito bowls (with chicken or beef) for just $6.99 all day. Along with meat, the bowls combine black beans, Mexican rice, cheese, pico de gallo, and sour cream on top.
- Tuesday: All you can eat soft or crispy tacos (with chicken or beef). The lunch price is $6.99 and after 4:00 p.m. the dinner price is $7.99.
- Wednesday: Classic fajitas with chicken, steak, or a combination. Fajitas are served on sizzling beds of sauteed onions and peppers, and come with sour cream, lettuce, pico de gallo, and cheese. The lunch price is $8.99 and after 4:00 p.m. the dinner price is $9.99.
- Thursday: All you can eat enchiladas (Three Amigos Enchiladas only). The Three Amigos include a cheese and onion enchilada topped with Santa Fe red chile sauce, a beef enchilada with chili meat sauce, and a chicken enchilada topped with sour cream sauce. The lunch price is $8.99 and after 4:00 p.m. the dinner price is $9.99.
- Friday: The Friday deal is available on all days, but it may taste better because you have made it to the weekend. Don Pablo’s will have Ice Cold Drink Specials, including signature PABLOritas and select domestic drafts. Drinks are priced by sizes including Big, Bigger, and Biggest.
So when you’re in the mood for a fiesta Mexicana, Don Pablo’s will allow you to party on the cheap any day of the week. You have three locations around Indianapolis to choose from, and you can find all three addresses by following this link.