If you thought that the Christmas spirit wouldn’t start appearing until after Thanksgiving, think again. From 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. this Saturday, November 17, you can hail the start of the Holiday season at Beasley’s Orchard & Gardens. Located at 2304 East Main Street in Danville, the Orchard will host an old-fashioned and festive day of relaxation with plenty of fun activities for folks of all ages. Here is a list of some of the fun stuff you can expect from this event:
- Beautiful and professional photos with Santa from Noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Butler University’s Freshly Brewed A Capella Choral group will sing from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Hammered dulcimer play from Sharon O’Connell from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Buck Creek Winery will give wine tastings on the front porch.
- Tractor-pulled wagon rides touring the farm running at just $3 per person for anyone aged 3 and up.
- Shop for deals in the market including preserves, jams, jellies, dressings, baking mixes, fruit baskets, and more.
We encourage you to click our link to Beasley’s Orchard & Gardens above, as you can find some coupons to enhance savings on any purchases near the bottom of the page. Embrace the Christmas spirit early this year out in Danville, as you’ll be in for a fun day.