The majority of our upcoming Valentine’s Day posts will offer you suggestions on how to court romance on the cheap. We’re all for showing the significant partner in your life how you feel about them, but being pragmatic with your gift ideas now can mean you’ll be able to continue with the great gift ideas years down the road. If, however, this is the year that you feel like splurging and making the grand romantic gesture, the JW Marriott can oblige.
Gleaming like a blue jewel on the west side of downtown Indianapolis, the JW Marriott is a luxurious hotel that is about as high-class as they come in our city. Between now and Sunday, February 9, the JW Marriott is taking reservations for a Valentine’s Day stay in the form of Capture the Moment packages. This might be unnecessary to say, but it’s an understatement to say this isn’t a “cheap” idea. Technically, however, it is a deal with a healthy discount.
Considering what you’ll receive in your package, the starting price of $319 is surprisingly reasonable. Here’s what your investment includes:
- Deluxe overnight accommodations
- Crafted love message on the television in your room
- A couple’s mini-photo session with Erin Hession Photography in the JW Marriott Presidential Suite
- Complimentary downloadable link to 20 keepsake photos
- Breakfast for two in bed, with a $50 in-room dining credit
- Late checkout at 3:00 p.m., so your getaway doesn’t have to end first thing in the morning
In order to access the discounted price, be sure that the promotional code ZJ1 appears in the promo code box when you make your reservation. You can do so online or call 1-800-228-9290 and mention the promo code. If this is outside of your planned price range, stay tuned for more Valentine’s Day deals in the coming days. If you are interested, however, make sure to make your reservation before February 9.