If you haven’t eaten out at Boston Market lately, you may not be aware of how their market bowls work. Structured similarly to those at Kentucky Fried Chicken, the Boston Market Bowl allows you to pick your two favorite sides to go into the bowl. You can choose from sides that include mashed potatoes, vegetable stuffing, mac and cheese, sweet corn, mixed vegetables, and green beans. Then, you top it with your choice of chicken, roasted turkey, or meatloaf along with a flavorful sauce. The customization ensures you like everything going into the meal, and you go on your merry way with a delicious bowl.
Right now, the deal is even better at Boston Market. If you follow this link, you can print off a coupon that will entitle you to buy one Market Bowl and a fountain drink and receive a second Market Bowl FREE. The coupon is valid through Sunday October 14, so put Boston Market on your list of restaurants for this week and take advantage of the savings. You have five choices of Boston Market locations around town, and they are as follows:
- 5665 Georgetown Road on the west side of Indianapolis
- 7910 US-31 S on the south side of Indianapolis
- 9961 E. Washington Street on the east side of Indianapolis
- 1244 W. 86th Street on the north side of Indianapolis
- 7554 N. Shadeland Avenue on the northeast side of Indianapolis