Do you know what a chamois is? If so, you sure know your bike gear. If not and you are a lady with any interest at all in cycling, you should come learn more at the ladies night being hosted at Bicycle Garage Indy North. Ladies night takes place from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 28. BGi North is located at 4340 E. 82nd Street.
If you register ASAP, you can join 49 other women for a fun evening. Brendan Gecik from Gore Bike Wear will be in town and will show up to answer all of your questions about chamois (if we were going, our first question would be what on earth is a chamois?). Ladies night is completely FREE to attend, but it is limited to only 50 participants. For that reason, you need to register (just click the word ‘register’ and you’ll be taken to the correct site to do so).
Here is the agenda so you’ll have some idea of what to look forward to:
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.: Social time with food and beverages
- 6:15 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Introductions
- 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.: Presentation “All about Chamois” Brendan Gecik, Gore Bike Wear
- 7:15 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.: Shopping
- 8:00 p.m.: Door prize drawing
- 8:30 p.m.: Evening ends