Occasionally a vendor in the daily deals tab offers a hotel stay that’s fairly useful to a family budget. Unfortunately, they offer them in the winter when it’s hard to imagine driving anywhere.
Now that spring is trying to arrive, this deal stood out like that first tulip:
68% off 2-night stay at any Baymont Inn and Suites
You pay $79 for the voucher, and it’s good for two-night stay at any* of 230 Baymont Inn and Suites across America. That’s a $252 value if you pick a normally high-end destination.
Here are the ground rules: You have to make your reservations through Bill Brown’s Plaza Travel rather than the hotel directly. (The link takes you to their YouTube video.)
- Blackout dates: May 24 to 27, July 3 to 7, August 30 to September 2, November 20 to 27, December 22 to January 1, 2014, and April 17 to 24 2014. Basically holidays and spring break.
- * Not valid in the state of Florida
- No timeshare presentation involved
- Refund date: May 3, 2013
- No refunds will be offered from DealChicken after refund date. Travelers are encouraged to book their trip early.
- Promotion expores June 1, 2014
Sleep tight — oh, and have fun.