On Thursday, March 21, Revenue North will be holding what could end up being the largest Business Growth Conference in the history of this state. More than 80 Indiana experts will be attending, presenting 96 sessions covering a range of topics including sales, marketing, customer retention, access to capital, and much more. Revenue North will be taking place at the Wyndham Indianapolis West Hotel out by the old airport.
The Revenue North conference is a great opportunity to increase your business profitability. With training available on so many different subjects, you’re bound to learn plenty of fascinating ideas that can help you increase your productivity. Normally, attending the Revenue North conference would require an investment of $99 per person or $299 for a group of up to five members. However, if you sign up enough in advance, we can help you attend Revenue North next month for FREE, thanks to business advisor Ron Sukenick’s partnership with the organization.
All you have to do is click here (this link will take you to the Revenue North website), and use the promo code A36CB7 to sign up for FREE. The Revenue North Conference focuses on gathering experts from our state, so you’ll be learning from those who are familiar with your market and economy. Additionally, you can click here to see the full Revenue North Conference schedule. The event starts at 8:00 a.m. and lasts until 5:15 p.m. In each block of time, you have multiple sessions to pick from. You can customize your day by picking the sessions you think you would benefit the most from. Here is a sample schedule based on picking one session from each time block:
- 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.: Check in early at the Revenue North conference.
- 8:00 a.m. to 8:50 a.m.: How to Use Social Media to Recruit Top Talent, presented by Axia Consulting
- 9:15 a.m. to 10:05 a.m.: The Secrets of America’s Best 100 Companies, presented by LeadSync
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:20 a.m.: Pay Per Click 2.0: Welcome to the Future of Advertising, presented by SmallBox
- 11:20 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.: Lunch Break
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:35 p.m.: Learn the Secret to Accountable Marketing and ROI, presented by Element Three
- 1:00 p.m. to 1:50 p.m.: The Power Is in the Connection: 15 Relationship Building Strategies That Work Every Time, by Ron Sukenik
- 2:15 p.m. to 3:05 p.m.: Delegating for Results, presented by New Focus HR
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:20 p.m.: Cloud, Managed Services, or Colocation: Which IT Model is Right for My Business?, presented by Lifeline Data Centers
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.: The Seven Core Traits of Successful Businesses, presented by Business in Blue Jeans