Happy birthday! We’re celebrating our publisher’s birthday today in July, so in his honor, we dug up all the freebies you can enjoy just by getting another year wiser.
Nearly every restaurant these days is willing to recognize your birthday with a FREE appetizer or dessert. These top five restaurants go above and beyond that, so if you aren’t enrolled in their loyalty programs now, now is a great time to start registering:
- Benihana – If you join the Chef’s Table at this Japanese Hibachi Restaurant (joining is FREE), they will send you a $30 certificate during your birthday month. Other than only being able to use it Monday through Thursday and with another adult entree purchase, the rules are very simple and you save greatly.
- Uno Chicago Grill– Again, you need to sign up (for FREE) at the Uno Insider’s Club, and they’ll send you a coupon for a FREE entree of your choice from the menu the month of your birthday.
- Firehouse Subs – If you show a valid ID on your birthday, Firehouse Subs (a sandwich shop with a cool firefighter theme) will give you a FREE medium-sized celebratory sub.
- Denny’s – Like Firehouse, you only need to show up on your birthday with a valid driver’s license and you will receive a FREE Grand Slam from these breakfast specialists. In case you are wondering, a Grand Slam is a meal in which you pick four items for a customized meal, choosing from options like two pancakes, grits, hash browns, oatmeal, two eggs, sausage, etc.
- Pipers, Scotty’s Brewhouse and Don Pablos either send postcards or load your loyalty card with $10 to spend on a meal with them around your birthday.
Want to know more birthday deals? Check out our list of shopping specials to honor your day.