Are you or is someone you know involved in a small startup business? If you are, then first of all let us wish you luck in building your business. The toughest part is getting the ball rolling and gaining momentum as you grow. A group that can provide a great deal of aid and support in that department is the Indy Chamber of Commerce. There’s never been a better time to sign up for a membership with the Indy Chamber of Commerce.
The reason for this is simple – right now you can get an Indy Chamber of Commerce Silver membership for FREE for the first year (provided that you qualify as a startup). There are a few easy steps to qualify here in Indianapolis. First, register with the Secretary of State. As long as you’ve registered within the last 12 months, you are eligible. From there, get in touch with the Indy Chamber of Commerce to meet with a business coach and a member services rep to initiate the joining process.
Once you join, what benefits can you look forward to with a FREE Silver Membership? Well, here’s a few perks:
- Access to Member-to-Member discounts
- Advocacy representation by our Business Advocacy council’s political action committee
- Free one-on-one business coaching, access to low-cost workshops and microlending opportunities
- Membership listing in online membership directory
- Notification of company relocations and expansions in the Indianapolis region sent to you
- One best practices article featured in Monday Morning Memo
- Open House and Grand Opening promotion
- Priority consideration for event sponsorship
- Upload news releases for inclusion in Member News section of IndyChamber.com
All these services can be yours for FREE the first year courtesy of the Indy Chamber of Commerce. Just remember us here at Indianapolis On The Cheap down the road when you’re a big business owner and you decide to run a discount, deal, or freebie.